søndag den 4. februar 2018

Saturn transitting Capricorn: Status Meeting with Mars (Mars Conjunct Saturn)



Saturn has been fired up just mightily the past 2 years … phew. He has been traveling along in Sagitarius which covers my 9th, 10th and 11th house. That's a LOT in 2,5 years!


So I'm glad his travel through the 11th house is soon over. The Capricorn part of my 11th house spans almost 9 degrees. In the spring Saturn will turn retrograde and set up to enter my 12th house (I hope he has his Speedo's ready, because the waters will be hot! Martian hot actually, as Mars is placed almost exact my 12th house cusp.) Although Mars has had a tad of respite since December when Saturn entered Cap. He is more calm. More focused somehow. More at ease. Soon him and Saturn will meet for a chat and a status meeting:


“So, how are things going around here, Mars? (Saturn)”

Mars: “Funny you’re asking. Things have been heavy, lately I think. But in a good way. Rock solid way kinda – if you know what I mean… Anyways, I have your 30 year status report ready, printed and binded off, Saturn. Here you go” *hands over the report to Saturn*

Saturn takes it, turn the pages, start reading. At some places he cocks his eyebrow quizzical: “That Saturn return on Pluto was a heavy hitter, huh? Floored you pretty bad, I see?”

Mars looks a bit flustered, pulls his tie in the Armani suit.

“Yeah, that was pretty bad. But as you can probably read things calmed down after seeing that bastard got married 2,5 year after he threw us out with the bathwater” *coughs*

Saturn nods.

“I see” he says. “And so, what do you want me to help you build up from that now? Redemption? Fame? Fortune? Forgiveness? May I suggest healing from the scars deep in the 12th house? I reach them in a jiffy and it could be beneficial for you to agree upon. I think you’d like it when I hit Aquarius and the 1st house in 2021”.

Mars considers the offer.

“Yeah, you might want to sign that up, we have 30 year old business to attend to here I think. This is not something which has just begun, it has been there for years… 30 years to be specific. You left it in a pretty big mess the last time you visited.”

Saturn curiously looks at Mars. “And why would you say that? The whole thing was to get you to grow up, feel your own strenght – which, I might add – you have, now with that suit and a tie. Am I right?”

Mars: “Yeah, sure thing, but it’s on the inside that the scars lie. I’m not sure I’m quite ready for that to be honest. But I’ll give it a try if you can be patient with the anger that resides down there”.

Saturn smiles saintly: “But of course. I have nothing BUT time, Mars… Opposite you, hmm?”


Mars' smile is pained: "I don't think you know how much anger and hurt that is hiding down there. I shudder to think of it, really."

Saturn sends him a saintly smile. Which - on Saturn - is more like a smirk.

"Fret not, Mars. We will have a couple of follow-up meetings during the spring when I return to see how much you have achieved and grown while I was heading down to the Gates of Hell.


"Yeah, sure, I'll be ready, Mr. Of course I will. I'm just not quite sure what you expect from me down there and during your stay in my Hotel of Hell.

"Well, only one way to find out, now is there?" Saturn replies crisply and stand up, tucking the report down in his business travel suitcase. "I have all the info I need right here. This will be interesting reading. I like you better than Neptune whom I visited a year or a half ago. So much whining. She just. Wouldn't. Stop!

Saturn looks pained for a moment, before standing up and putting his hand on Mars' shoulder. Mars draws a deep breath, feeling the weight of responsibility injected upon him.

"I know you can take care of things, Mars", Saturn says encouragingly and sends hims a stern look. "Don't forget to relax a little from time to time. Life is not only about status and work and security you know. I learned that from Sagitarius. Sometimes you're allowed to take a break from the duties. However... " Saturn pauses before looking up at Mars again: "Make sure you have your i's dotted and your T's crossed. You're gonna need those lessons I gave you during the years through my stay in Scorpio. Even if the whole thing looked like a bloody Daily Show with Stewart, I had to give that Venus-Jupiter conjunction a lesson they wouldn't soon forget. Now, I count on you to take on your duties and fullfill them with skills and endurance. You're gonna need it, these waters can be rough, you know.


Mars feels a hysterical laugh bubbling up, wanting to say "No shit, Sherlock!" but refrain from joking to Saturn. He is not an entity you want to tie with.


"Of course, Sir" he says, and nods solemnly. "I'll see you during the year when you return."


"Good. Now make sure to those results ready when I come visit again, will you?" Saturn says, and Mars nods, leading him along to the entrence.


"May you have a nice stay" he says and Saturn nods. "I will make sure it will be a memorable one for sure", he answers and Mars nods before tuning on his heels to leave Saturn with his duties and tend to the Moon which has been bugging him for answers from the 8th house.


"I'll go check on the missus" he thinks to himself and leaves.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Interview with Mars square the Moon - Mothers, narcissism and repressed anger

Interviewer: So, Mars and Moon. I can see by looking at the horoscope, that you two are in a constant epic fight with each other, which put...